The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Remedios Varo Exhibition

The Pied Piper
Detail
Vagabond




This lady leaves the psychoanalyst throwing to a well the head of his father (as is right to do when leaving the psychoanalyst). In the basket carries other psychological waste: a watch, symbol of fear of being late, and so on. The doctor is called MD FJA (Freud, Jung, Adler). Remedios Varo


“I do not wish to talk about myself because I hold very deeply the belief that what is important is the work, not the person.”
― Remedios Varo


music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments.
I appreciate them all. Stay tuned…

4 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Some very interesting and surreal art. I'd be scared if I saw these images in my head when I was young.

Molly said...

I love the way you have captured the people as ghostly figures

Mollyxxx

Marty said...

like Molly I like these photos !

NCSue said...

Great images.
Thank you for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/10/springtime-memories.html