The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Handicrafts Market

-Puebla-

“He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
― Francis of Assisi 


music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

9 comments:

irinapictures said...

I always run away from the abundance of such places, too many of everything and everyone. Perfect world my way should be minimalistic.
Thank you for your pins, I do not know how to hug you in Pinterest, so I am here. Thank you and good luck!

Buckeroomama said...

I love how colorful this is!! Thanks for linking up with Communal Global.

Pieni Lintu said...

I love all the colors!

Aimeecakes said...

Now this looks like a fun place to wander for a while! I love the angle and the colours in this shot!

likeschocolate said...

What a cool street!

Andrea said...

Hi i think we share the same climate. I hope i can visit Mexico in this lifetime.

orvokki said...

How colorful street. Love this view !!
Hugs

you-wee because said...

Wonderful photograph...!

Uwe.

Marty said...

a colorful day ! I love the smile of the sun on the street ! so many things to see ! very beautiful