The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!





Wishing all my kind visitors and friends the happiest of holidays!


“What kind of Christmas present would Jesus ask Santa for?”
― Salman Rushdie


music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots! Love the looks on the children's faces. Merry Christmas.

Lea said...

Such a wonderful time of the year!
Merry Christmas!
Lea

Marty said...

ah yes the children, their eyes, their smiles ! wonderful christmas days !
and chris rea, my favourite this time!!! I would post the same song !!
merry christmas Carraol and thank you so much for your so nice words ! wow...

Sciarada said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy new year, a big hug!

Magia da Inês said...



FELIZ NATAL!!!
✿╯BOAS FESTAS!!!
╰✿╮

Dzjiedzjee said...

Hey again,

I see that you are still very active on your blog. Nice to see your last posts ;-)
As you might have noticed, I'm not that active on my blog anymore. I still have two blogspot pages for my photos and I am very active on my Google Plus page. I can tell you that Google Plus is a nice way to meet other photographers and bloggers. Do you know that you can show your new messages of your blogspot page automatically on Google Plus?

I am looking forward to welcoming you on my page: https://plus.google.com/+GertJanHermus/posts

Greetings from the Netherlands! ;-)
Gert Jan

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great pictures, Carraol!
Wishing you and your Family a Very Happy New Year!