The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, October 20, 2014

Torn


“I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100.”
― Woody Allen


music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh you made me laugh out loud with that quote Carraol, how Woody Allen is that :)

Pantherka said...

Carraol ... amazing!

Tony said...

Buena composiciĆ³n y tratamiento.

Anonymous said...

Lovely image.

Laura said...

simple elegant beautiful!

maryaustria said...

Amazing shot! Like the quote too!