The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, January 17, 2014

Unexpected


In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus



THE CURRENT CHALLENGE
Fri Jan 17, 2014
This week's challenge:
'Dramatic'.
   


music+image



Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Perhaps this guy is running away from winter!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Unexpected is good :) Hope all is going well for you so far in 2014 Carraol.

Anonymous said...

It is good to run away.

Marty said...

a wonderful bright light on the wall; he's running in the shadow
happy sunday Carraol

Dzjiedzjee said...

I love this shot. Fantastic!

Hope you'll have a great week!
http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

LOLfromPasa said...

It has been a while since I have left a comment. As ever, visits to your blog never disappoints. Looks especially fabulous on my new monitor :).