The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, August 26, 2013

Marathon I



Winner Women : Gladys Tejeda - Peru






The 2013 Mexico City Marathon

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. 
George Bernard Shaw

music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Dzjiedzjee said...

Wow! Great series Carraol. I love the faces of these athletes :-)

Greetings from the Netherlands,
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

Marty said...

Carraol, you always show very special images, beautiful, interessant, inspiring !
this serie is great again !
I really love your bloghouse !!
wish you a happy week

brattcat said...

my heart is pounding, my throat aches, my legs are trembling. excellent series.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Great shots. Can't help but notice that only one of these runners is smiling. Is that Miles Davis on the soundtrack?

Andie said...

love their expression, natural..