The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Theme Day - Pedestrians Crossing





To see more images from CDP bloggers all over the World, click Here!

music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

17 comments:

Tamera said...

All of these are great, but I like the top one best. Excellent!

Red Nomad OZ said...

The astonishing building in the 3rd shot ALMOST distracts from the crossing - but they work together brilliantly!

Jeroen van de Ven said...

Perfectly spot en colored!!

sfrisolo said...

wonderfull photos, ever!

Hilda said...

That first shot is perfectly composed! Wonderful photos for the theme.

Tanya Breese said...

i like them all, but i think the first one is my favorite! wow, that building in the 3rd shot is amazing, great perspective!

Susie of Arabia said...

I love all of your black and white photos you chose for Theme Day. My fave, though, is the tall narrow building. Fabulous!

LOLfromPasa said...

I always enjoy my visit here to your webpages. Lovely collection here for theme day.

LONDONLULU said...

Oh my gosh, amazing choices - I've tried many times to capture the Flatiron building and have never gotten it nicely with my tiny point-and-shoot!:) These are all brilliant!

wilf said...

Your photos make crossing the road stylish.

Stefan Jansson said...

You had me at the first photo. Brilliant.

Anita Otrebski said...

Great shots Carraol!

Have a nice day!

Jim said...

I like that single pedestrian crosser.

brattcat said...

simply wonderful images for theme day.

ANRAFERA said...

...excelentes!
Muy bueno los tratamientos que le has aplicado a cada una de ellas.
Saludos cordiales.
Ramón

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Magnificent series of images for the theme Carraol, too hard to pick a fav!

Buck said...

Beautiful choices for the theme!