The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiration











The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration.


music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the last picture.

brattcat said...

i went to your blog... and found inspiration for the day. thank you.

irinapictures said...

What to do? I try to fight my internet-addiction and low the time in internet. And when I return infrequently, I realize that amazing treasures were almost missed and lost to my fight. Almost.
Thank you for your blog.
Love them all. MoMa messages, gossiping chairs in the yard, people, ideas. And music.