The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fisherman's Village





Boca Chica Beach
“Dip him in the river who loves water.” / “Sumerge en el río a aquel que ama el agua.”
~William Blake

music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

12 comments:

Pat said...

So beautiful....makes me want to fly down there...

Kate said...

These are all soft, even romantic scenes. Soon I will be in Mazatlán to enjoy similar beaches!

Kate said...

PS. The music this morning is very sensual!!

Lisa Gordon said...

These images are just stunning!!!
I especially love the second and third ones. So beautifully done.

Luis Gomez said...

Una hermosisima serie de imagenes. Casi que siento la sal y la humedad. Hermosas!

Arianna said...

Beautiful photos! And I love the Beetle on the road! Arianna

Anonymous said...

Fantastic captures & processing! =)

Thanks so much for visiting!

joo said...

I miss the sea, now even more! Terrific.

irinapictures said...

I go jump into the first photo.
Music!!!

AB said...

Olas impresionantes. Muy bien fotografiadas.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful photos ! I liked the style :))

Bye**

T. Becque said...

Just beautiful. The angle on the first image is incredible - I hope your camera stayed dry!