The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunny Cuernavaca


Dignity

Joy!

The Balloon Man

Poinsettias Window

AlbariƱo (Wine Bar)

music+image


Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all and I'll respond when the inexorable time permits.




6 comments:

Kate said...

I like all of the photos, especially the playful one with the two young people. The balloon man reminds me of Mazatlan and the beach.

Geoff Steen said...

The balloon man is a wonderful image...and I really want to see what's behind the door of the wine bar!

brattcat said...

a pleasant stroll along the textured streets with you this morning. thank you.

joo said...

Sun and colour is what I miss so much!

Randy said...

Joy is by far my favorite of this series followed by the Wine Bar door.

T. Becque said...

Always a pleasure.