The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blooming


When I look carefully
I see the nazuna blooming
By the hedge!
~ Basho



Happy Thanksgiving!


music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all and I'll respond when the inexorable time permits.

5 comments:

joo said...

Beautiful haiku by Master Basho and superb photo!
Have a nice day:)

B SQUARED said...

I see it, too!

Pat said...

Haiku says it all....we should all be so choosy with our words. Lovely photo for this haiku.

brattcat said...

There's something so pleasing in that soft focus symmetry of the two figures in their wonderful lilac shirts.

Japy said...

I love this photo. You centre the focus on the flowers keeping the city aside. Greetings.