The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, October 3, 2010

UpAndDown




“If a man happens to find himself, he has a mansion, which he can inhabit with dignity all the days of his life.”
~ James A. Michener
music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all / Gracias por su visita.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

Greetings! You do nice b&w work! I especially like the first shot because of the geometry and the way you composed it...those curving lines make the photo!

Re your comment on Ocala DP: That woman was sound asleep for quite a while! Nothing bothered her.

brattcat said...

The final shot works beautifully for me. I think it's the orientation, the looking up, the ascendance toward light. Anyway, I really like it.

LĂșcia said...

I like the lines on the last picture. The title is very appropriate too!
Saludos

Randy said...

Wonderful photos Carraol. The first one is my favorite. I also like the subtle color.

joo said...

As usually your photos are great!

T. Becque said...

B&w is my favorite, but how and what you choose to colorize adds so much to your images.