The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cul-de-Sac


Reality is not always probable, or likely.
 ~Jorge Luis Borges 
music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all / Gracias por su visita.

10 comments:

Ana Manotas Cascos said...

Excelente el blanco y negro y muy buena la foto.
Saludos

B SQUARED said...

An icon looking for a way out.

Anonymous said...

This car is awesome. My parents had one when I was little. A "bubble". Beautiful picture in black and white.
Greetings :)

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

fabulous photo! I always love your photos.

joo said...

It looks almost surreal!
As Luis said - perfect:)

irinapictures said...

But now they get the possibility to walk, great experience.

Mayte Piera said...

Muy buen trabajo.
Saludos

Randy said...

I love the old VW! Nice find.

AB said...

I really like the postprocessing on this one

sonia a. mascaro said...

Just amazing picture! Fantastic!