The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, July 16, 2010

Parisian Pixels

Centre Pompidou (Dreamlands Exhibition)
Forum des Halles 
The Map 2 (Rue Pierre Lescot)
Paris Authentic 
Under The Roofs of Paris

Centre Pompidou
Essay

Live every act fully, as if it were your last.
                                           -   Buddha


Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
                                             -   Unknown
 music+image

New York, Washington, Paris, Vienna, Eisenstadt, Venice, Firenze and Rome series try to continue in Sketches of Cities. 
 (At Least Once A Week)
Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all.

9 comments:

Boom Nisanart said...

The first photo , I just fall in love so bad !

Cris said...

Todas muy buenas!
Me gusta como has destacado la torre en la penĂșltima.
Besos!

brattcat said...

Like the girl in the final image, I, too, often lose my head when I look at your work. You take our heads to such surprising places.

Luis Gomez said...

Bellisimas imagenes.

Costea Andrea Mihai said...

great images!! firs favorite

Tayebug said...

WOW!! These photos are amazing. Just found you through Journey of the Incessant Dieter and am now your newest follower! Love it!

Japy said...

Beautiful. I love the first one. Greetings.

T. Becque said...

It is always a joy to look at your photos. I agree the first is wonderful in it's geometry. The second with it's tones, composition, and splash of color, the third with the darkness & motion, the fourth with the color & girl looking at you out the car window, the fifth with it's mood, and the sixth...poor woman :)

B SQUARED said...

The car speaks to me. I really like the woman in the gallery.