The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sunday Walk

“Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Albert Camus
[Progressive House Music by Vincent Pellerin]

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities. 
 (At Least Once A Week)
Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

10 comments:

Cris said...

La verdad que estos días están para salir de casa....yo he podido ir incluso a la playa.
Bellísima toma de un cotidiano veraneo.
Abrazo!

brattcat said...

It looks as if the dog is walking its people rather than the other way around in this fine image.

B SQUARED said...

Dogs tend not to listen to Camus.

Luis Gomez said...

Puro paseo en la foto!

Anya said...

LOL
The woof woof is walking with his loving family :-)
Cute shot ...

joo said...

Looks like my dogs when walking me:)

Dsole said...

una cita genial, me gusta la foto, tiene tu toque, y eso me encanta!
qué tal todo? yo estoy súper desconectada.. mucho trabajo :(
Un saludo desde los madriles!

Costea said...

Lindo perrito, vida sencilla y hermosa... :)

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

The colours of the tree are very interesting!

Leif Hagen said...

You've used some artsy techniques on this photo - very cool!