The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Enclosed Skies




Arcos Tower (phone camera shot)




Enclosed


Sirius

Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)


Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

Such powerful images.

Cris said...

I loved :)!!!!!
Me encanta estos sitios, me siento tan pequeña delante de las estrellas....

B SQUARED said...

The first shot is stunning. Such sharp angles.

Costea said...

I love astronomy :).

Anonymous said...

This reminds me that I just found out today that Pluto is no longer a recognized as one of the planets.

T. Becque said...

I love the angles on the first shot. It almost reminds me of something from Star Wars, or maybe ancient Greek.

Lorena said...

love the Arcos tower, beautiful!