The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, March 20, 2010

NYC Fire Engine


Essex St. at Canal St. Chinatown, NYC
music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

Wonderful sense of the speed of the fire engine through the city.

Cris said...

Love it...me encanta los movimientos en imágenes! Excelente perspectiva!
Buen findi!

Costea said...

Exciting vision of New York.
Nice photo. :)

Bob Crowe said...

Damn that's good work. It was daring but effective to make it so dark. I'm a native New Yorker and I'm trying to locate the shot but I just can't pin it down.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to let CDPB members vote on annual awards - best photography, best writing, most humorous, whatever. I'd nominate you for the first category (well, and also Gulminelli from Buenos Aires). I just want best header.

Anya said...

Wow!!
Unique photo :-)

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

i see the ful of life on this picture.

Arte Joe said...

Felicitaciones por el blog y por las muy buenas fotografías!
Saludos! José