The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, February 12, 2010

Trio


Whippet puppies.

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

11 comments:

Duluth Daily Photo said...

Cute photo of the puppies

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

Beautiful photo.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful photograph. I love Whippets too. One of my daughters had one but he got old and passed away. She used to bring him, Mack, over for us to babysit for her.

You have a kind of virus that comes on when I click on your name to visit your site. It is a game people have to play. I forgot to get the name of it. It must be encoded in what you use to compose your posts with. Nothing serious but it might upset some people more than it does me. It also puts itself as a link on the link bar and if people adding links to their blog didn't see it they would add it and then wonder where it came from.

I don't know how to tell you to get rid of it. If you can detect it with a virus scan maybe that will get rid of it for you.

brattcat said...

Ah, Carraol, you are full of surprises. This is such a sweet photograph. And I'm not having the problems Abe alluded to.

Anya said...

Wow!!
I love this soooooooo SWEET !!!!
Cute and fantastic photo :-)

Luis Gomez said...

Que bellos cachorros. La toma es maravillosa, bellisima luz.

Jilly said...

Adorable. You have so beautifully captured the softness and innocence of these puppies. i love whippets too - such a gentle breed.

Kate said...

Yours? Nothing like a man's best friend in triplicate!

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Sweet! The blue-eyed one is a stunner...

Ciao

joo said...

The sweetest trio I've seen recently:)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I am a sucker for cute dogs and these are really cute dogs!!!