The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hands Talk


The mouth obeys poorly when the heart murmurs.
Voltaire

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

9 comments:

Jilly said...

Fabulous images, Carraol. I love the effect and also yesterday's glorious pics. Adore the expressive hands of all who live in Latin countries.

I used to get my hair cut by a guy in Italy. When he was washing my hair and chatting with a colleage he was totally unable to do it without using his hands, so I used to get my hair washed with one hand only!

Diederick Wijmans said...

Excellent pictures, Carraol!!

Anonymous said...

The "Hand Talk" idea is a good one.I love the sidebar Mexico Te Necesita poster. Color is magic.

Mummy Nana said...

Nice
:-)
http://mummynana.blogspot.com/

brattcat said...

It's as if they are conducting some wonderful piece of music...perhaps the one you chose to play with this post. That Voltaire...he was one clever dude.

Anonymous said...

Very strong images. I like the back lighting.

Luis Gomez said...

Bellisima serie de imagenes!

Anya said...

Unique shots
:-)

It looks very natural !!!

(@^.^@)

joo said...

Sometimes hands can tell more than words:)
Greetings