The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, January 11, 2010

Warm Window / Ventana Flor


Ver. B&W

"If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise."
William Blake (1757-1827), British poet, painter, engraver. The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, plate 7, "Proverbs of Hell," (c. 1793)

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

7 comments:

Gunn said...

Beautiful photo!
( Do I hear too much different music at the same time.... I hope it was something wrong!?)

joo said...

This window is gorgeous! I keep taking photos of windows and have quite a collection, well, this one makes me envious:D
greetings

Kate said...

Oh Carraol, you outdid yourself on this one. The top photo in colour takes my breath away; I love it!

brattcat said...

I agree with Kate. That top image is extraordinary.

Balaphoto said...

Beautiful picture!! Good job!!

Frank
http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

Jilly said...

How utterly fabulous. That colour is perfect. Only in Mexico would you see such colour! And how interesting it is to then see what you have done with the photo. Again superb.

Mo Rage said...

magnificent photo! I love the red wall w/ the window. Terrific shot.
You have a fantastic eye for both color and composition.

KC Photog Blog