The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Plaza Luis Cabrera / Luis Cabrera Square


Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. ~ Ambrose Bierce

music+image

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, its most appreciated.

5 comments:

B SQUARED said...

Looks like a marvelous spot to spend some time.

cieldequimper said...

Absolutely what I need! It's so hot! When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was a waterfall!

crocrodyl said...

Wonderful!

AB said...

Bonito. ¿No serĂ¡ la fuente de los pintores?

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

Another absolutely gorgeous photo. I always enjoy visiting your site and viewing your talent and resulting images. Thanks for your comments on my site. Today I have a Chihuly glass art photo and the glass art changes with the sun's rays.