The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Desierto de los Leones 2






music+image

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, its most appreciated.

7 comments:

eamon@ewmphotography said...

Love the trees shot looking upwards.

B SQUARED said...

Your photos display a part of Mexico City I never imagined existed.

Prospero said...

Carraol, Wonderful. I like the last two shots best.

Kate said...

These photos are special! I couldn't select a favorite since I like all of them. They and the music lifted my spirits this morning. Gracias!

joo said...

All photos are beautiful, but the last one is really amazing!

AB said...

The first photo in black and white is really atmospheric, The clouds make it.

Anonymous said...

These are really nice photos and I like those in black and white too.