The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Wheel


A portable Ferris wheel in a little town near Mexico City.

music+image

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, its most appreciated.

12 comments:

Pat said...

Very well-composed shot, with the little figure balancing in the lower right.

Laughing Boy said...

Beautiful photo. I really enjoy all your work.

Anonymous said...

I like your black and white Carraol. I almost gave up on finding the ferris wheel and then there is is. LOL

I just happened to see the lady in red below and the backs of her legs takes me way back in time to World War II when all women wore hose with seams down the back.

That seam was so important and hose were so scarce that some ladies actually painted a line down the middle of the back of their legs to make it appear like she was wearing hard to get hose.

AB said...

I like effect the disjointed window frames give to this picture.

Buenos Aires Photoblog said...

Very artistic picture! You have a wonderful eye.

Buenos Aires Photo

That is the chicken said...

I love, love, love this picture - very atmospheric!

Unknown said...

This is a spectacular image. Very well composed!

cieldequimper said...

What a view, what a picture! Fantastic!

joo said...

The picture from inside is great idea! I llike everything about it, composition, atmpsphere and as usually bacground music!

Coskunca said...

Hi Carraol,
Thanks to sharing nice b&w photo.
Light goes inside, beatiful image.

Carraol said...

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog today and Im so glad I did. Stunning photography!! I love to see whats going on in other areas and I miss living in a large city so I really enjoy your photos. I live in the sticks with cows!