The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fire from Within


Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Carl Sagan

music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Before I forget it, I love the quote from Carl Sagan.

I think this photo is beautiful--would like to have seen more about it. Details? :<)

brattcat said...

Talk about magnificent...your photography is really mesmerizing.

Unknown said...

You really do make excellent photos. This one is magnificent.

Anonymous said...

This is nice. I like the bright colors and I also like Carl Sagan's quote. I wonder what the next "great" discovery will be. It would not totally surprise me to learn that Aliens planted us, our species, here on this planet.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

fabulous !