The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sketches of NYC


Dedicated to Sofia with Love in her Birthday.

music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

joo said...

esplendido!

Carraol said...

Thanks Joo for visiting.

Anonymous said...

I also like your collage of photos. I liked the faucet posted yesterday and the sky reflected in the water.

Unknown said...

Great collage! The perspective on the second shot is gorgeous!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful collage! I would love to visit NY....

Happy Birthday to Sofia!

PS: The name of my daughter is Sofia.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

This is an excellent collage of NYC. Great choices and great music to go with it. I am glad you enjoyed the Desert Wildflower Chihuly exhibit on my site. Everybody loves Chihuly. I will keep posting more of Chihuly over time.

Anonymous said...

Gracias! Muy lindo de tu parte. TQM. Sofia

Kate said...

Lucky Sofia to have an entire collage dedicated to her!