The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Corner


Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Carl Sagan

music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Amazing picture! My husband have one... but its old...

Did I told you that now I have a new blog? I have been still in "vacations" on Leaves of Grass. But my new blog is an unpretention and simple blog without spectation... As a matter of fact I don't know if I will go ahead with it...It is written in Portuguese, but there is on the top of the page a Google Translator, if you want to read it. The name is Leituras (that means Reading). Here the link: http://soniamascaroleituras.blogspot.com/

Victor said...

The bug looks alive. Wonderful photo.

cieldequimper said...

Yes, it does look alive! It's good to still see the old beetles!

joo said...

I like both,car and the photo!

Dsole said...

Un beettle!! I love it!!
Vaya cambio de aspecto que le has dado al blog, muy chulo eh?
Un saludo!

gogouci said...

Nice picture of one of the classics.

Anonymous said...

I know VW Bugs are manufactured in Mexico now, and I like this photo but was wondering if it is modified since it has no bumper on the front. It is a nice shot with the sun coming off the windshield.

Anil P said...

Aha, a beetle. Lovely picture.

Carraol said...

Sonia, Snapper, Ciel, Joo, Dsole, Gogouci, Abe, Anil, thank you so much for your kind visits.