The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Missing Book


Cheap & popular books $ 10.00 Pesos each ($ 0.71 USD)
-A. Conan Doyle, Daniel Defoe, Robert Louis Stevenson, E. Salgari, I. M. Altamirano-

music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is the cheapest I have ever seen. Strand in NYC offers some bargains but nothing like this.

Kate said...

Good books and a good price...what more could you ask for!! I read the John Greer quote at the top, and I love it. I googled his name and came up with an assortment of people; is he the musician or is he someone else I should know about? Incidentally, you correctly named the logo on my site: the Minutemen. Send me your address to get your St. Paul MN postcard, but hurry because I'm leaving for Mexico on Saturday. My email is in my profile at my site. Have a good week!!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

great photo and I love your earlier photo of the kids on bikes and the reflection shot. I have enjoyed my time in Mexico City. Such a vibrant city full of great photo opportunities.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nice and colorful photo!
Love Conan Doyle!

I have an information about Ecological Day: my blog friend Elma, will host Ecological Day next February, 2. We would love to have your participation. To see her blog, click on this link: Caliandra do Cerrado

Boa semana!

Jane Hards Photography said...

This is what we cal good value for money. Really caught the bright colours.

Carraol said...

Kate, Julie, Sonia, Babooshka, Abe, Thank you very much for your visits.