The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

El Pendulo (The Pendulum)




Cafebreria El Pendulo, an excellent place to have dinner, likewise to look for a good book, a movie or an album!

7 comments:

Candice and Megan said...

I would love this place! Happy New Year from Houston Daily Photo!

Carraol said...

Hi, Candice & Megan, thanks for visiting. Happy New Year!

Lisi said...

I love this place too! Are those books for sale or are they just for the customers to read?

Carraol said...

Hi, Lisi, those books, albums & movies are for sale. They have a huge catalogue, to much to learn, hear & enjoy. Thanks for visiting.

Randy said...

Now this is my kind of place. I wish we had a place like that here. Nice shot.

Carraol said...

Hi Randy, yes it's a cool place, with a fine music background. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

This photo was taken exactly from where I was sitting when I dined at el Pendulo in the Zona Rosa! I fell in love with it, and also visited the location in Condesa. Thanks for posting it!