The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Dialogo de Bancas / Dialogue of the bench

Open yesterday over Paseo de la Reforma, main street of the city, a collection of 71 works made of steel and bronze by sculptors, architects and industrial designers, bench to talk, kiss and love. Clockwise: Sit down feel at home by Naomi Siegman. Reef bench by Roger Von Gunten. You and I and Them by Horacio Duran. Bench for a pair of lovers by Eloy Tarcisio. Orig. idea by Isaac Masri.

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2006/12/04/index.php?section=cultura&article=a11n1cul

3 comments:

Carraol said...

Luggi, Thank you very much for visiting.

juan carlos said...

Hi there,

I was reading the newspaper and I saw that you are the person that organized this exhibition, is it right?. I like the exhibition a lot I saw different styles from Architects, artist and designers. How can I contact you? I did not find your e-mail in this blog.

Cheers,
juan carlos

Carraol said...

Hi, Juan Carlos. It's not right. I don't have the honor. Like the note said, the original idea is by Isaac Masri. I'm only try to show this exhibition to the community of City Daily Photo. My mail is: Carraol@gmail.com. Cheers!